Argue... alot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Topic

Go down

Starting Topic Empty Starting Topic

Post  Admin Mon May 26, 2008 1:17 am

As I'm sure none of you know, I have Comcast cable TV. And along with that, I get On Demand. And along with On Demand, I get BBC On Demand. And along with BBC On Demand I get the British/Original version of The Office. And I must say, it sucks.

It sucks @$$. ALOT of it too. As I'm sure none of you know, I'm a big fan of the American version of The Office.

I had buddies who said "Dude, like, the American Office totally sucks and stuff, you should like totally watch like the like British Office and stuff, because like, it's like, like way better dude". Needless to say, I'm not friends with them anymore. There are people out there who will say that I just don't get it, and that may be true. I liked Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz (they're both in my top 5 movies, that's how much I like them) but I wasn't ever really sure that those were true British comedies.

When I watched the British Office, I saw Ricky Gervais looking at the camera and snickering. He then went out into the office and spoke with who I assume is the British version of Pam, and snickered some more. I did recognize Pam from Shaun of the Dead though, which kept me interested for another 45 seconds before I decided that maybe I should shoot myself, and then I turned off my TV and threw my cat out the window for no reason.

So yeah, I thought it sucked. Prove me wrong.

Admin
Admin

https://arguealot.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down